Buying a Ticket
The Ticket Hoss App makes buying tickets easy. This walks you through the process step-by-step.
From the Ticket Hoss App Navigation:
- Find your Event and open the Event page
- Tap on the orange “Buy” button
- Select all of the Tickets you want to purchase by tapping “Get Ticket” and adjusting the quantity
- When you’ve loaded all of the Tickets for that Event into your cart, tap “Checkout”
- Select or Add a Payment Method
- Review and Complete Your Purchase by tapping “Place Order”
- Your Card will NOT be Charged Until this Step
- Your Tickets will be in the Tickets section in your app
- If you get to the track and you don’t have signal, your Tickets will still load.
When you’ve located your event, you can open the event, review the event details and tap on the “Buy Tickets” button. Add all of the Tickets you need to your cart, adjust the quantities, if necessary, enter a promo code if you have one, and tap Checkout. You’ll select a payment method, review your purchase, and then place your order.
For questions about the type of tickets or access needed for a specific event, check the FAQs. You can also reach out to the event promoter directly. You can typically find promoter’s contact information in the event or track / series FAQs in the app.